We know your worth and you should too.
The Delta Companies offers competitive salaries and plenty of opportunities for you to excel at your position.
- Competitive salaries and uncapped commissions
- 401(k) and Roth IRA plans
- 529 college savings plan
Work hard and relax harder.
Put that motivation to work, for you. In addition to standard vacation time and holidays, we reward our top team members with additional paid vacation time so you can reenergize doing whatever motivates you the most.
- Paid time off
- Platinum Club paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
Keep your brain and body sharp.
We’re in the healthcare business so it only makes sense that we pay attention to healthcare, your health and care. Aside from traditional plans and coverage, we offer a very energetic and active office environment to get people up and moving.
- Campus gym
- Professional development
- Adjustable standing desks
- Discounted gym memberships
The perks of being part of the team.
You give, and we give back. It’s our way of saying thanks and we say it a lot. On top of our great benefits packages, we provide a ton of opportunities for you to take part in social and community involvement.
- Casual dress code (benefitting charitable donations)
- Corporate matching gifts & volunteer program
- Annual philanthropic events
A bright and shiny new office.
We’re located right on the waterfront in the Cypress Waters 1,000 acre master planned development. There’s plenty of retail, restaurants, bars and social opportunities, all within walking distance of the office.
- 5-mile bike trail and bike share program
- Fitness center & fitness program
- Lunch shuttle and food trucks
- On demand car refueling & car wash
- Concerts and game areas by the lake
We’re always looking to add to our team.
We’re built on the foundation of helping people and communities through the talent we place, and we want you to be a part of that.